Sunday, February 21, 2010

Holland State Park

Alex and I went to the beach this week to watch the sun set. I didn't take good pictures because it was freezing and incredibly windy. But this is what it looked like.
This horribly blury shot shows the frozen shoreline. We walked out a ways til other people's footprints stopped and I became concerned:)

Taken from the pier, this show the Frozen shore drift ends and water full of chunks of ice begins.

Doesn't he look like a tourist here? Makes me laugh.

The part that look like the bottom of this thing is usually at my head level. The pier is one big icy snow drift. Also, Dwight, do you remember holding on to this and saving me from being dragged out by a huge wave? I do, I scrapped my ankle and was mildly hysterical.


Ooo, pretty.

I love the way everything is coated in ice,it looked beautiful!

1 comment:

Dwight and Leshia said...

Looks nice! Leshia and I went there on our first date in the winter.